The health and safety of our residents, visitors and employees remains our top priority. Therefore, in line with the latest guidelines issued by the Department of Health related to COVID-19, we have revised our visitation policies. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
At Autumn Lake
at New Britain, we are committed to keeping our residents healthy and safe.
- The lobby renovations are almost complete. The lobby is now open, please excuse our appearance.
- There have been a few staff that have tested positive over the past week.
- Please remember, everyone in your party must sign in on the kiosk when entering the building, this includes children.
- Everyone must wear a mask over their nose and mouth while in the building, even in the residents’ rooms. Please remember that cloth masks are not allowed, please see the receptionist if you need a surgical mask.
- Please use the hand sanitizer for 20 seconds when you enter and leave the building as well as during your visit if necessary.
- Please remember to abide by the core principles of COVID-19. They have been posted throughout the facility as a reminder. We will keep you posted if we have any new cases to report.
- The Autumn Lake team would like to thank you for your continued support!