The health and safety of our residents, visitors and employees remains our top priority. Therefore, in line with the latest guidelines issued by the Department of Health related to COVID-19, we have revised our visitation policies. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
At Autumn Lake
at New Britain, we are committed to keeping our residents healthy and safe.
- There have not been any staff that have tested positive over the past week.
- There have been a few residents that have tested positive this week.
- All residents are properly cohorted.
- Infection control measures continue to be taken to prevent the spread of COVID.
- Please remember, everyone in your party must sign in on the kiosk when entering the building, this includes children.
- Mask wearing is still mandatory for visitors that meet the following criteria:
- If you are experiencing flu-like or Covid symptoms.
- If you were recently exposed to someone who had tested positive for Covid.
- If you are entering the unit in which there is an outbreak.
- You can speak with the receptionist, or a member of administration regarding this.
- Anyone that must wear a mask, or who chooses to do so based on their perceived level of risk must wear the mask over their nose and mouth.
- Please remember that cloth masks are not allowed, please see the receptionist if you need a surgical mask.
- Please use the hand sanitizer for 20 seconds when you enter and leave the building as well as during your visit if necessary.
- Please remember to abide by the core principles of COVID-19. They have been posted throughout the facility as a reminder. We will keep you posted if we have any new cases to report.
- The Autumn Lake team would like to thank you for your continued support!